Happy Teachers Day.

Happy Teachers Day


I still remember my teachers who taught me ABCD and numbers.... 
I remember my teachers who taught me science.... 
I remember my teachers who taught all the beautiful languages and literatures. 
I love them all. 
My Teachers were the gate by them I got to know about exploring the world. 
My love and respect to all my teachers.. 
Thanks

“A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instil a love of learning.” - Brad Henry

Annually on September 5, we celebrate National Teachers’ Day to express our gratitude and honour the teachers in our lives that have influenced us and taught us about everything the world has to offer. This day was designated in 1962 as a celebration of one the greatest teachers our country has ever seen, Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. His birthday serves as a day for celebration for all the students and their teacher.

“Those who educate children well are more to be honoured than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well.” – Aristotle


“It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” – Albert Einstein

Sending greetings to all our Respected Teachers.... 







Once again Happy teachers day... 

Share this if you like ❤. 

Thank you ❤

Comments

Post a Comment